Simplicity© automate most of the logistical functions performed by maintenance staff and management. Simplicity© comes with many options and have many advantages over manual maintenance tracking systems.
Main Features includes
- Work order generation, prioritization, and tracking by equipment, deadline or by the person in charge.
- Historical tracking of all work orders generated which become Findable by equipment, date, person responding, etc.
- Tracking of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities.
- Real-time & accurate reports of ongoing work activity.
- Calendar- or run-time-based preventive maintenance work order generation.
- Capital and labor cost tracking by asset as well as median, and longest times to close a work order by component
- Document the life cycle of all the assets in a JCI compatible method, while offering a fast responsive and feature-rich user frontend.
- The system will enable a Paperless operation of the biomedical department, and it supports the printing out of documents.
Simplicity is Beauty
- Minimizing the human error by reducing the data entry as much as possible, using auto-complete features, and limiting the entry to the system predefined drop down lists
- Everything that is needed for a task are available in the same screen.
Multilingual Interface ( Arabic ready interface )
- Has two interface languages right now, ENGLISH and ARABIC.
- Each user can pick the preferred interface of the Application from the settings of his profile.
- The Layout would change from Left-to-Right into Right-to-Left according to the interface language picked.
- Other interface languages will be added in our vision.
Technical Support Ticketing System
- has a dedicated module for suggestion & improvement documentation
- In case any technical issue occurs, users can send a ticket to the support team of AREUMEDICAL within the system, and the support team will address the issue according to their urgency.
Mobile devices app
- The mobile devices apps ( Android and IOS ) would view the asset`s details after scanning the QR code , opens a service ticket by scanning the QR code , or the inventory function can be done using the mobile phone .
Medical, MEP & Support services Asset management:
- Stores all the Medical, MEP & Support services Assets technical, financial and location details with the ability to view, search and apply multiple filters to make finding the information much easier.
- Automatic & Unique Tagging using ECRI`s UMDNS Method of Medical devices Description through searchable lists , all what is required is to pick the Category, Group & Type of the Asset from a Drop down list.
- Auto complete technical data (ECRI`s UMDNS Codes, PM recommendations, Risk Levels, etc.)
- QR code generated stickers
- Printable medical device identification cards for hardware filing
- Scan & Sync paperless Inventory using smart phones’ cameras
- Interactive data filtering & multiple viewing perspectives for assets
- Each user has a customized Dashboard according to the permissions and privilege set the level of the employee to monitor his and/or other team members (for example, No of opened WO, NO of Skipped PM Etc.)
- Automatically plans the activity of the biomedical department or the contracted service company for the current year according to the manufacturers` recommendation.
- Fully Automated PM plan generation with a supervised flexibility to reschedule
- Bulk PM Assignment based on filters (device type, location, dates, etc.)
- Shifts the environment`s workflow to finish the PM proactively, quickly& efficiently by limiting the time window of opening the PM to a certain number of days , after this time window , the PM status changes to “Skipped” and would show in the statistics .
- Create service tickets by scanning the QR code of the asset using a smart phone.
- Automatic monitoring & notification on un-finished WO
- User-tailored dashboards to notify remind& measure the productivity of each user.
Analysis & Dashboards
- Informative technical & financial reports for the top management & decision makers to aid in taking the right actions at the right time
- Provides the hospital with the necessary tools and statistics to monitor, evaluate and to take the informed decisions.
- Feature-rich and user-friendly web interface for managing reports
- Multiple location management reports to better compare the performance
- Can integrate with other systems to show accurate statistics
- Provide the hospital with an accurately calculated book values for the Medical, MEP & Support services Assets in the hospital.
- Define the depreciation rate for group of assets or one by one
- Instant automated financial reports ( Depreciation, Book Value, Replenishment report)
- System notifications on Medical, MEP & Support services Assets` maintenance costs proceeding a certain percentage of PO value
- Full history on Medical, MEP & Support services Asset`s location & custody history
- Defines the inventories plan and durations to unlock the inventory features in the connected smart phones
- Background calculation of biomedical department in-house repair savings
- Improve vendor management.
- Reduce supply-chain costs and labor, while empowering procurement staff to be more strategic.
- Integrated purchase order confirmation management
- Enables hospital-wide inventory visibility, replenishment, lot and serial number tracking.
- Increase Contract Renewal Rates Through Visibility
- Schedule Contractual And Customer Service Visits
- Easily Identify Contracts Nearing Or Exceeding Expiration
- Associated Assets To Contracts
- Utilize Contract Document Depository
- Direct link between work orders and Contacts of the external Service providers in case of an SLA or Warranty Agreement for the specific Tag number of the Asset.
- Automatic calculations of penalties based on the contract terms.
- Notifications delivered to the service manager when any WO exceeds the max response time for any service provider.